The Thermal Engineering Show 2016 is pleased to announce Frazer-Nash have confirmed their exhibiting attendance at the event which takes place Thursday, 2nd June 2016 at the Roundhouse, Derby.
About Frazer-Nash – www.fnc.co.uk
Frazer-Nash is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy that excels at solving some of today’s most complex challenges in engineering. Our experience of working in diverse industries enables us to transfer unique skills across different markets to benefit our clients.
Adding value through systems engineering
Through a systems engineering approach we combine our extensive skill set with our ability to think outside the box. We add value to each stage of a project and continue doing so throughout the project’s life.
Our expertise comes from our work in sectors that include defence, nuclear, power and energy, aerospace and transport, security and resilience, and innovation and commerce.
- Improving rail system reliability for RSSB – recommendations for using a whole systems approach as referenced in the McNulty report and adopted by the DfT.
- Future UK Search and Rescue Helicopter Service – supporting government procurement through specialist expertise in helicopter performance, airworthiness and operations.
- MARS Tankers support to MOD Afloat Support Project Team – project management and technical support, including naval architecture, safety management and whole life costing.
- Innovative engineering in health – new product concept and design as part of the government’s SBRI programme to help reduce dehydration in dementia sufferers.
- Independent design review against international safety standards – appraisal of nuclear new build control and protection systems.
To find out more about Frazer-Nash you can visit our Markets pages or browse our Resource centre.